Thursday, July 5, 2007

Slim Jim aka Hans


A Success Story by referral. Lisa had heard about Hans needing to find a forever home and provided his information to Larry---who met up with Hans and it was a perfect match!

Hans' new daddy reports:

I don't think I could have asked for a better dog! He's polite, well-mannered, is a total ball-hound and he loves to snuggle on the couch. We went to a neighbor's 4-year-old's birthday party Monday evening and he couldn't have been better. He was calm and let all the kids pet him - no jumping up on anyone. He's greeted several dogs in the neighborhood without any signs of fear or agression - he just wants to play. Yes, he loves the rabbits and squirrels, and he gets easily distracted, but that can all be worked on. I've attached some pics I took on Monday morning. Thanks again for bringing Hans to me.

Regards,

Larry

No comments: