Sunday, May 27, 2007

Gordon aka Hunter


Gordon's History:
Gordon is a 9 month old pure bred Liver and White Field English Pointer. He is in foster care in the Chicago area with a fun Weimaraner and a spunky Irish Setter and he is having a great time playing tag and chase in the yard. His foster Mom writes: "Gordon is a sweet puppy. He's fully housetrained & lets me know when he needs to go outside. He walks well on a leash. He has learned to 'sit' for treats, he learns fast & we're working on some more basic commands. He's full of energy & enjoys running around outside & playing with balls. He has fun playing with my 2 dogs.


Update-Amy Williams writes:
As some may already know. I found out by accident
that I go to school with Gordon's furever dad!

I asked him how Gordon was doing. Since I heard he
was one sick dog when he came into IBR.

He is doing amazing!!! He looks great and loves the
kids (they are 7 & 8 yr old boys)and they love him
back just as much! He is a great family companion.
Rich (the furever dad) said he wishes he hunted
because Hunter (Gordon) is always pointing birds in
the backyard.

No comments: